B.Ed MDU University will not be in charge of any loss due to malware installed on your system or network problem, act of omission or commission of the worried lender or gateway or any cybercrime. If a transection fails without payment information being delivered to university, however the amount is deducted from candidate’s account, the amount of money will be refunded by the concerned bank in due course.
1. As the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak make an effort to keep the data on its website(s) accurate and up-to-day, it can’t be guaranteed. Issues of articles, accuracy and timeliness should be directed to some of the providers of those information pages. Those providers include MDU branches, departments, colleges, and other units, along with individual faculty, students and staff. In the event that you see something in a MDU document that needs to be corrected or updated, send mail to the address on the document (or even to firstname.lastname@example.org if the file is unsigned). Make sure you give the complete URL of the record in your letter.
2. Unless noted otherwise, the web information may well not represent official views or statements of the University.
3. While each effort was created to protect our communications and details systems, however, the University might not exactly be able to ensure the privacy of online communications always. Moreover, any information that you provide using our internet site(s) could become part of a public record at the mercy of disclosure beneath the relevant regulations.
4. All efforts have been made to make certain that the given information provided on the website is accurate. The contents of the web site are purely for information purpose and prone to be changed/ removed without prior notice. Visitors must talk with the concerned branch/division before deciding to do something on any information on the website. The University shall by no means be responsible for any injury caused to anybody who has acted based on the information available on the web site. Persons counting on the information provided on the site shall do consequently at their individual risk.
5. This website as well provides links to additional website but these links aren’t under the guidance and regulation of the university. The university is in no real way in charge of the content of these other websites.
6. The outcomes of examinations uploaded on the site are only tentative rather than final. The ultimate marks of students will be those as borne on the state mark-sheet/ statement of marks issued to the student. The university will not be in charge of any error that exists in the marks of a learning student, which can be found on website.
The given data maintained and referenced here and on any additional server within the mdurohtak.ac.in domain or elsewhere managed by the Maharshi Dayanand University can be provided “as is” without the express or implied warrantee of any kind incorporating warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual house, or fitness for just about any particular goal. In no celebration shall the university or its workers be responsible for any damages whatsoever (incorporating, without limitation, immediate, indirect, special, compensatory, consequential or punitive damages, loss of use, lack of data, lack of income or statements of third celebrations) and shall not really be in charge of any claims, incorporating copyright infringement arising out of or regarding the the consumption of or inability to utilize the materials on this amazing site or any web page with which it really is linked, regardless if the university provides been encouraged of the opportunity of such damages.