CRSU Jind University | B.ED Admission 2017
B.ED Admission 2017:- B.ED (Bachelor of Education), If you are passionate about teaching and you are thinking to do B.ED then you are going in a right way. B.ED progarm training provides you with ideas about teaching procedures. It is done after graduation or postgradution. If you have done graduation in any discipline then you will be allowed to teach secondry classes in most of the school or If you have done with postgradution, then you will be allowed to teach senior classes as well “PGT” Grade. B.ED course is approved by NCTE(National Council of Teacher Education) in India. After B.ed. you can develop your future in teaching.
Benefits of doing B.ED:-
- You can become a full time teacher at government as well as private schools.
- You can go for an academic related job at NCERT and SCERT.
- Teaching provides job satisfaction, job security, high earning and flexible schedule.
- After B.ED you have 2 choice
1.Try your best for government teacher Exams and get job
2.Get same job from local school as your talent.
Eligibility Criteria For B.ED Admission:-
- Candidates must have passed their Bachelor degree in any stream.
- Candidates should have completed their degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks.
Subjects studied in B.ED.
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Guidance and Counseling
- Children Behavior
- Education History
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Teaching learning technique
- Holistic Education
- Educational Psychology
B.ED. Employment Areas:-
B. Ed is considered as a course which is specifically connected to teaching profession. So you can get into teaching line.There are some Employment Areas show in below:
- Education Department
- Coaching Centers
- Private Tuitions
- Home Tuitions
- Research and Development Agencies
- Publishing House
After B.ED Course Job Types:-
- Education Researcher
- Military Trainer
- Syllabus Designer
- Assistant Dean
- Content Writter
- Private Tutor
- online Tutor
10th+12th+Graduation/ PG marks card copy
Any Id proof (Voter, Adhaar, DL)
5 passport size photos
And related documents.
For additional details contact @ +91-9953577642, +91-9958591672.